Saturday, May 12, 2007

A sweet Moment. Wings for Mother’s Day.

My mom and I at a restaurant in Hsinchu
Taking the bus back home, I just couldn’t wait to meet my beloved mother, who loves me and protects me very much. I thought of those old but fresh pieces of memory. How Mom worrys about my grade in school? How she calls me everyday and shares joy and sadness with me? How she saves every penny to support three sons? My appreciation laid deeply in my soul and was about to let go its energy.
My mom came to me right after I entered home, and we threw our arms together as a connection of our hearts. We kissed each other on the cheeks as a covalence bound of our soul. Words were unnecessary because a gentle and passionate embrace was enough.
A story told that a wealthy man washed his mother’s feet on Mother’s Day. He found out the hardship his mom had paid to raise him. His mother’s feet were all wrinkles. I had an inspiration from the story. I immediately took a washbasin with warm water and a clean towel toward Mom. She was amazed and smiled when I told her that I wanted to wash her feet. I discovered that her feet were strange in shpae and all wrinkles, too.
How heavy the burden she had taken for so many years? The hardship was too huge to imagine. I was so lucky to be a son of hers.
Mom, let the bitterness and tears melts in the water. I hope I can make you happy for the rest of your life.

2 comments:

b9505024brian said...

Your mother must be very very very happy on that day.By the way, you look like your mom so much!

b9505018david said...

Yeah, of course. I can't be myself without my mom's love for me.