Sunday, May 27, 2007

A Quest of Destiny. Wings for the Big Exam- BC test


The door of the classroom in TCFSH. A lady is welcoming you.
Three years from now, I was there……
BC test is a test every junior high school student should take in order to go to his or her ideal senior high. I was quite nervous at that time because I lacked the experience joining a big test like this before. This Saturday I went to Taichung First Senior High(TCFSH), which held BC test this day and the following day.
Once I got there, the students filled all the walkway and ready to take the final subject of this day. As I passed through them, their happily chat gave me a sense of vigor, passion, and excitement in their mind. I suddenly had a familiar feeling when I heard them dicussing questions of the up-coming subject. I was doing the same thing three years form now. I could still remember clearly that my best friend, Sean, and I encourage each other by shaking hads before the exam.
The bell rang. Students entered the classrooms eagerly to take the exam, leaving the empty and silent walkways. I knew that beneath this silence was a breathtaking battle between all students taking part in the exam. I couldn’t stant this atmosphere and quickly walked away from the test court. The scratching sound made by pencils continued, and so did the battle……

2 comments:

b9505002ginger said...

We had the acid test before. So I can understand this feeling!

b9505018david said...

Oh! I had a base test before. So I can understand this feeling, too.