Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Journey to Hualien. Wings for the seven stars. Part three

The silent night of Seven Star Pound
The door closed, and the train started to turn its wheels and also the tip of the clock. It is like a time shuttle, taking me through many amazing scenery slices. With the rolling of the train, I close my eyes in this night-passing cradle.
After a long cruse at night, I finally got to Hualien, greeting my classmates. They rode bicycles to get me. We had three men but only two bicycles. We strode freely to Vincent’s home. T downtown Hualien isn’t as crowded as Taipei. The cars are much less and drivers don’t sound the horn, making the broad roads moderate for pedestrians and bicyclists. We went to the seaside to listen to the silent wave making its mysterious performance and to see how a port works. In the dark night, they used light as a communication tool. The lights shine like the stars in heaven in many colors, proving their lonely existence. The true stars had already waited for us, decoration the sky with myths and fantasies. The Scorpios’ heart was the brightest and the whole Scorpio could be seen clearly.
It was about 1:00 when we got to Vincent’s home. Before I closed my eyes on the bed, I heard them said that they would wake me up at 4:00 and go to Seven Stars Pound(七星潭) to see the sunrise.

2 comments:

b9505024brian said...

It is really a pity that I couldn't go to Hwalien with you!!

b9505018david said...

You had better treat Vincent well. He will show you the best of Hualien.