Friday, May 4, 2007

The final order- The great retreat. Wings for communication.

(At the prison in The Snake Star) “Sir! Sir! Can you hear me?” a soldier asked Henry. “Yeah, what?” Henry asked. “I received a message just now. It said that the Earth was all occupied by Tom except our military base,” the soldier said. “Really? Can I make contact with them?” Henry asked. “I’ll do my best,” the soldier replied.
(Ten minutes later)
“Sir, the phone is available,” the soldier said with joy.
“Hello! Is that Jack?” Henry asked.
“Goddamn. It’s good to hear your voice. We lost a lot of units. Tom’s forces are too strong. We’ll lose the base,” Jack said.
“All right. Evacuate the men. Tell all my boys that we’ll fight back and kick their goddamn ass,” Henry shouted angrily.
“Send my boys to Eagle Star. It’s in the Centaurus alpha System. Take this note: Remember to leave a space ship for us on Mars. We’ll manage to escape and get to it. Jack, our lives depend on you,” he continued.
“As you wish, my lord,” Jack replied.

No comments: