Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The last escape. Wings for prison.

(In the prison of The Snake Star)
“I thought that our base was gone,” Henry said in sadness.
“Sir, Jack has landed on Mars. We must escape as soon as possible. We can’t make him wait for too long,” a soldier requested.
“Ok! Now, I want you to get out this jail. I’ll find out what the hell is going on with Tom,” Henry ordered.
“But Sir, Tom might just kill you. I mean, just be careful. You are our only hope,” the soldier said worriedly.
“Don’t worry. I am a Blade Blazer, remember? My skill with the Quantum sword is perfect. Besides, God will help us,” Henry said.
Then they discussed on an escape plan. They climbed out the window of that prison, and soon they were standing in the hallway.
“Now, I’ll go and find Tom. You try to escape. Whatever happens, don’t stop. Just head for Jack’s rocket,” Henry said.
Then they spread out. Henry left for Tom’s office. He hid behind a wall and looked at the narrow hallway carefully.
“Freeze!” Tom said.
“Uh-oh!” Henry whispered.
“Bring him into my office. I want to know how this son of the bitch got out of that goddamn prison,” Tom said.

No comments: