Thursday, May 3, 2007

A Journey to Hualien. Wings for train. Part two

A Lazy Rest At the Hope Fountain
Taking a train was a new experience to me, though I had took it before. It was about 16:00 when I got to Taipei Train Station. I walked straight to the information desk and asked how to buy a ticket and how to take the train. My train was 1069 train which embarked at 19:28. Wow! I had to wait three hours and a half to get on the train. My friend suggested that I should go back to the counter and check if somebody gave up his seat. I got a ticket for an earlier train, still had to wait two hours and a half.
At 18:20, the platform 4 was waiting desperately for the train and me to come. It was an underground platform which felt like an MRT station for me. But the unstoppable noise roared while the train came in and out of the station. The symphony confused me. We are all passers-by to this terminal, so as to the world. We leave nothing but memory and footprints. The empty station consisted of many pieces of memory. The old track is renewed by my arrival while the train ran through.

No comments: