Tuesday, May 29, 2007

My classmate. Wings for classmate.


My classmate Ginger and the money.
Ginger, my classmate, is a 19-year-old girl. She lives in the most prosperous Taipei city and graduated from Taipei First Girls High School. Reading novels, practicing martial arts, and watching animations are her hobbies. Her favorite types of music are classical music and rock-and-roll, which I think a little strange. She travels a lot, so she can know more about the world and meet new people. To my surprise, this knowledgeable girl has no religion.
Ginger likes biology experiment and chemistry experiment best in senior high school. I see her illustrating objects carefully, and her reports are finely written in details. She is in love with Chinese literature. She is always accompanied with a book whenever I see her. Not only does she study well, but she also excels at sports. Running and swimming are her favorites. She is sometimes a little bit crazy. Can you believe that she once ran into school in bare foot?
She works hard and is responsible for her duty. Her passion for language learning is huge. She is also an excellent athlete. She let me think of Leonardo Da Vinci. I can say that she is a combination of a scholar, an athlete, and an artist.

No comments: