Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Fairytale night. Wings for fireflies


The night view of Liyu Lake
The Journey had not yet finishhed. Have you ever seen fireflies? Beware! A series of surprise had just gegun. Vincent’s father took us to Liyu Lake. As we silently walked into the darkness of the forest, the little fairies were just about to perofrm their magic, attracting our view. On the both sides of the trail, I saw some little green lights gleaming in the darkness.
After a ten minutes walk, we strode into the center of the forest. All the fireflies suddenly appered and flew among the trees. Can you imagine the stars in the universe fall onto the ground? They were so close that I could reach them easily. I hold this magic little thing in my hand gentlely, making wishes. It seemed to understant what I thought and waited patiently on my palm. Then, it carried my wishes away and flew into the sky. Finally, the magic fairies waved good-bye and good night to us. I’ve never seen so many fireflies before. It was really my fortune that this fireflies lasted only for a couple of weeks in a year, and we were on time for this.

No comments: